The Doors Are Open

Well we usually hear "ZINDAGI PHIR SE DARWAZA THOKEGI...SABAR RAKH...SABKA DIN AATA AHI TERA B AAYEGA"
 I have a thing about doors.,I dream about doors and I have musings about doorways.
To me an open doorway is a welcome to stroll through it. I generally need to see what is on the other side.

I likewise have a tendency to take cover in secret. Once in a while those doorways are open, however I truly simply would prefer not to stroll through the entryway so I cover up. I escape individuals and I avoid life all in all.

Apprehension of committing an error has kept me remaining on the doorstep too often. Trepidation of being misjudged keeps me from strolling through the doorways.

I would prefer not to cover up any longer. I would prefer not to pass up a major opportunity for what God has for me on the grounds that I am perplexed or I am maintaining a strategic distance from a circumstance. The time has come to face life and push ahead.

The door is open, and the time has come to stroll through it.Leaving my past to strengthen my future the time has come to stroll through it.

The time has come to match my unmachedlife.

TO live my life freely without any stress , the time has come to stroll through it and explore the real me.
looking forward .... :)
Thank you for reading :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YAAR TU HAI NAA ....... ?